We work with licensees and licensing agents in the UK and internationally to bring our brands to life.
We find new ways to tell the world’s favourite stories
Stories have always been at the heart of Penguin Random House. For many years, these stories and characters lived mainly in books, but nowadays they’re providing the magic and wonder for all kinds of different consumer and digital products, TV series, films and live events.
What we can offer
- Full service agency: sales, contracts, royalties and reporting
- Brand management of both classic and emerging properties
- Long-term brand investment and support
- Consolidated brand activity across publishing and consumer products
- Global and diverse network of international licensing agents and consultants
- Cross-promotion opportunities with our commercial and promotional partners
- Expert exhibition curation and extensive archives with original content and material
Who we work with
We find market-leading licensees to produce quality, desirable products that embrace the values of our brands.
- We stretch our brands across major retailers, from high-street giants to traditional bookshops and the burgeoning independent and museum sector.
- We work with best-in-class PR, Marketing and Social Media contacts to drive awareness and raise the profile of our brands.
- We drive key corporate partnerships to heighten the opportunity for fans to engage with the world of their favourite character, beyond the book.